Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Terms and conditions of product sales are limited to those contained herein. By accepting a sales quote, or signed sales order and/or delivery of the products described in Dawn Enterprises, LLC Company invoice or other Dawn Enterprises, LLC documentation, customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms & conditions of Sale unless Customer & Dawn Enterprises, LLC have signed a separate agreement which would govern. These terms & conditions of sale constitute a binding contract between Customer and Dawn Enterprises, LLC and are referred to herein as either terms & conditions or agreement. Customer accepts these terms & conditions of sale by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on Dawn Enterprises, LLC ‘s website. These terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Prices – All prices, discounts and transportation charges are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices shall be Dawn Enterprises, LLC ‘s current prices in effect on the date of acceptance of the order unless otherwise agreed to by Customer and Dawn Enterprises, LLC. All general or special taxes, duties, fees, freight and insurance costs and any other charges imposed on or in connection with the order shall be paid by the Customer in addition to the price quoted or invoiced.
3. Customer may not cancel or modify any unshipped orders that have already been started by production except upon approval in writing by Dawn Enterprises, LLC. In the event of cancellation or modification, Customer shall compensate Dawn Enterprises, LLC for all resultant costs and damages. All undelivered products may be canceled by Dawn Enterprises, LLC, without incurring any liability to Customer if production becomes impracticable.
4. Orders are not binding on Dawn Enterprises, LLC until accepted by Dawn Enterprises, LLC. All orders are subject to Dawn Enterprises, LLC management approval. Written quotes are void unless accepted within thirty (30) days from date of issue.
5. Delivery will be arranged by Dawn Enterprises, LLC if requested and will use its reasonable business efforts to meet any scheduled dates but does not guarantee to meet them. Failure to make any shipments by scheduled dates does not constitute a cause for cancellation or damages of any character. In the event of delay in delivery requested by the Customer or caused by the Customer, Dawn Enterprises, LLC shall have the right to start charging storage fees to customer.
6. Dawn Enterprises, LLC shall deliver the products to the Delivery Point. Partial shipments shall be permitted. Dawn Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay which may occur during or after delivering product to the Delivery Point. Title passes according to Standard ICC Incoterms. Customer shall inspect the product upon receipt and any claims for shortages or other errors/damages must be noted at the time of delivery on freight carriers and/or Dawn Enterprises, LLC documents and supported by signed documentation. Claims for shortages or other errors/damages must be made in writing to Dawn Enterprises, LLC within 5 days of receipt with documentation. Failure to give such notice and supply documentation shall constitute unqualified acceptance and a waiver of all such claims by Customer.
7. No products may be returned to Dawn Enterprises, LLC for any reason without prior written authorization from a Dawn Enterprises, LLC Representative.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
Our standard terms are Net 30 days*.
We consider a payment made on the day we receive the check in our office. We do not use the date on the check or the postmark date as the payment date. Payments made after the discount date are considered late and ineligible for any discount. Any discount taken beyond these parameters will be billed back to you on a new invoice with the PO: “Unearned Discount”.
Accounts having past due balances are subject to delayed shipments until account is current.
Delinquent accounts are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge.
*For eligible customers.
A service fee of $30.00 will be charged on each returned check.
Dawn Enterprises’ manufactured products carry a 1 year warranty, from the date of invoice, against manufacturer’s defects only. Any product verified to be defective within the 1 year warranty period shall at manufacturer’s option be either repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer. A copy of the original invoice documentation must be presented for replacement.
This limited warranty expressly excludes and does not cover any consequential damages to any Dawn Enterprises’ product which are caused by improper handling, incorrect installation, alteration, misuse, vandalism, vehicular impact, or Acts of God. The warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied.
For products produced by other manufacturers and sold by Dawn Enterprises, LLC, Dawn will have no direct liability for other manufacturer’s warranties and/or guarantees. We warrant no products either express or implied, other than to pass on the manufacturer’s warranty.